Why you NEED a Professional Property Manager!
If you do not know the correct answers to ALL of the questions listed below you can
be causing yourself to lose money, and possibly putting yourself at risk for legal
actions! You NEED to hire a licensed, professional property manager to protect you
and your property at every turn!
- What form(s) do I need to post if tenant has not paid their rent? What information MUST be
included in these notices?
- Can I turn off the power, water/sewer, etc, if the tenants have not paid their rent?
- Can I collect rent for a year in advance? Why is this, or is this not, a good idea?
- Can I go into the property to inspect or do repairs? Do I have to give notice? How and how
- What is my responsibility for taxes on different types of leases?
- Can I use the Security Deposit for rent if the tenant does not pay on time?
- Do I have to release tenants from the lease if I am in a foreclosure process on my property?
- What if I am working with my bank and a foreclosure will be corrected prior to completion?
- Can I consider the property vacant if the utilities are turned off and it “looks” like nobody is
living there anymore? Can I go in to see if they are? How do you know for certain?
- What if the tenant refuses to moveIout when they say they are going to?
- Can tenants moveIin additional people without my approval? How can I get them out if they
- What maintenance and repairs am I required to perform on the property, and what are the
tenants responsible for?
- What happens if a tenant moves out midway through the lease without notice? What if they
- Can I refuse to allow pets and children in my rental property?
- What do I do with the Security Deposit once a tenant moves out? What if there are damages or
money owed? What forms and what timeframe demands are required?
PROPERTY OWNERS BEWARE!
These are only a few of the many questions that anyone handling a rental property MUST know.
Call the Professionals at Great American Realty & Investments, Inc. to ensure that you are NOT AT RISK!
"We rent from Great American Realty. Great team! Highly recommend."
"My husband and I just closed on our first home this evening. We could not have done it without Marks help. We has been such a joy to work with and his really bent over backwards to help us with whatever we needed. He made us feel like family and always went out of his way to help us out. We definitely recommend this gentleman and company if you are looking to buy or rent."
"Julie Cardwell and everyone she works with was awesome at getting my home rented out so fast and dealing with all my questions. She went above and beyond in every aspect of the process. Would highly recommend this business to anyone."
"Rachel has been awesome! Has made our relocating so super smooth. Always takes my calls or calls me right back if at an appointment. Everything is done in a timely manner. Super friendly! I can't wait to get to the house and make it our home. I can't say enough. It is refreshing to work with an ethical company and people."
"Julis is awesome! After spending months with other realtors and getting the ring around, she showed my family a place and had us approved in no time! Thank you so much for everything!"
"Super happy with the hard work Julie Cardwell did to get our family in to the house we wanted. She walked us through every step and was always there when we needed her. Thank you Julie. You are awesome at what you do."